No, this "chair" isn't for sitting. It's for strengthening your lower back or building awesome abs. Enter it laterally, so the fronts of your thighs rest on the large pad. Next, wrap your legs around the roller-style pads. Then, lower your body downward and extend it upward to work your back or stomach muscles. From Apex.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
- Comfortable high-density deluxe upholstery
- Heavy-duty tube frame; durable powder-coated finish
- Some assembly required
- Measurements: Frame 2" x 2"; Overall 43-1/4" x 27-1/2" x 37-1/2"; accommodates users up to 300 lbs
- 2-year parts Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cannot ship to PR, AK, VI, HI, Guam
- Made in China