Small wonder. This little pan takes up almost no space in your cabinet and is handy not only for melting butter but also for heating wine for risotto or reheating a bit of gravy. Its pour spout allows you to pour without drips. And it's so cute to boot! From Anolon.
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs
- Triple-layer nonstick interior
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum body
- Durable, ergonomic SureGrip handles
- Oven-safe to 400F
- Measures approximately 6-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3-1/4"
- Lifetime Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in China