Swirls worth a second look. Intricately intertwined brass and sterling silver create the openwork design of this American West cuff bracelet. Two greenish blue turquoise cabochons in the center give it a look that's sure to inspire a fair share of double takes. From American West Jewelry.
Small, Average, or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- From the American West Jewelry Collection
- Sterling silver, brass
- Gemstone weight is not given for turquoise cabochon
- Bezel-set, pear-shaped greenish blue turquoise cabochons at the center; openwork brass and sterling swirls surround center; sterling silver rope detail on shoulders; oxidized finish
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/2"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/2"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/2"W
- Box, pouch, and romance card
- Designed and crafted in USA