American beauty. Full of western flavor, this highly polished, split, sterling silver cuff features an openwork brass naja symbol surrounding a greenish-blue turquoise cabochon bezel set in the center. Oxidized bead and rope accents enrich the design, yielding a truly statement-making piece. From American West Jewelry.
Small, Average, or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- From the American West Jewelry Collection
- Sterling silver, brass
- Gemstone weight is not given for cabochon
- Split, tapered, highly polished sterling silver cuff; bezel-set, greenish-blue, round turquoise cabochon at center; openwork brass naja design with beads and rope accents; oxidized
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/4"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/4"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/4"W
- Box, pouch, romance card
- Designed and crafted in USA