Adora Dolls 16 inch Royal Keepsake Play Doll w/Blanket
The doll's christening gown is inspired by the royal family christening gown worn by Queen Victoria's eldest daughter in 1841 and passed down to future generations.
Fashioned from ecru-colored reverse sateen, the doll's 24"L christening gown uses almost 10 yards of English netting lace, almost five yards of satin ribbon, and tulle.
The doll is presented in a red collectible box and accompanied by a red plush velveteen receiving blanket with commemorative embroidery plus ecru piping and satin trim.
From Adora Dolls.
- Includes doll and receiving blanket
- Ecru-colored reverse sateen christening gown with English netting lace, satin ribbon, and tulle; design inspired by royal family christening gown
- Deep-blue newborn eyes; handpainted details on nails; handapplied eyelashes
- Soft vinyl legs, arms, and head; weighted body for a lifelike feel
- Blanket: red plush velveteen with commemorative embroidery and ecru piping and satin trim
- Keepsake birth announcement with gold foil stamp; collectible box
- Ages 6 and up
- Measurements: Doll 16"H; Blanket 27" x 32"
- Made in China