Inspired by Britain's baby Prince. Celebrate the birth of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's first child with this adorable keepsake baby doll. The vinyl doll is made by hand, with painted details carefully applied to the tiny fingernails and toenails. Realistic lashes frame the big round eyes, which are that deep-blue shade so commonly shared amongst newborns.
The doll's christening gown is inspired by the royal family christening gown worn by Queen Victoria's eldest daughter in 1841 and passed down to future generations.
Fashioned from ecru-colored reverse sateen, the doll's 24"L christening gown uses almost 10 yards of English netting lace, almost five yards of satin ribbon, and tulle.
The doll is presented in a red collectible box and accompanied by a red plush velveteen receiving blanket with commemorative embroidery plus ecru piping and satin trim.
From Adora Dolls.
- Includes doll and receiving blanket
- Ecru-colored reverse sateen christening gown with English netting lace, satin ribbon, and tulle; design inspired by royal family christening gown
- Deep-blue newborn eyes; handpainted details on nails; handapplied eyelashes
- Soft vinyl legs, arms, and head; weighted body for a lifelike feel
- Blanket: red plush velveteen with commemorative embroidery and ecru piping and satin trim
- Keepsake birth announcement with gold foil stamp; collectible box
- Ages 6 and up
- Measurements: Doll 16"H; Blanket 27" x 32"
- Made in China