5-Piece Heartfelt Home Fragrance Collection by Valerie
- 6"Diam x 3-1/2"H four-wick cake candle in Sugared Berries and Cream scent
- 7-1/2"Diam clear glass plate
- 20-oz soy jar candle in Vanilla Coconut Cream scent
- 6-oz glass diffuser set with green Sweet Apple Tart scent oil, wooden lid, and 10 reeds
- 0.5 oz sachet in Vanilla Coconut Cream scent
- Approximate burn times: Cake Candle 45 hours; Jar Candle 138 hours
- Candles have lead-free wicks
- Sachet and Jar Candle have matching artwork
- Plate made in Mexico; All else made in USA
- When burning a candle for the first time, center the wick and trim it to 1/4" in length. This will ensure an even burn and will reduce the amount of black smoke.
- After lighting the candle, allow it to burn until the entire top surface of the candle is liquefied. Each time you burn the candle, follow this process so that it burns evenly. This will take approximately three hours.
- Keep debris off the top surface of the candle and trim the wick as needed.
- Do not burn a candle in a drafty room. This can cause black soot.
- Discontinue use when the candle gets to a level that's 1/4" in height.