48.00 ct tw Black Spinel Sterling Cross Necklace by American West
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
- Includes enhancer and textured oval rolo link chain necklace
- From the American West Jewelry Collection
- Sterling silver
- Total black spinel weight is approximately 48.00 carats; gemstone weight is not given for hematite
- Geometric-design enhancer with rope-textured bar, with rows of graduated, faceted rondel black spinel and round hematite beads dangling below; oxidized finish
- Pendant has a bail with snap hinge closure
- Chain secures with a lobster claw clasp
- Approximate measurements: Enhancer with bail 3-5/8"L x 3-1/4"W; Chain 17"L x 1/16"W
- Box, pouch, romance card
- Designed and crafted in USA
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.