3.60 cttw Citrine & Madeira Citrine Ring, Sterling
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Yellow rhodium-plated sterling silver
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Citrine 3.40 carats; Madeira citrine 2/10 carat
- Oval-cut, prong-set citrine in center surrounded by round, prong-set Madeira citrine gemstones of different sizes; highly polished shank
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10; due to the special nature of the plating process, QVC does not recommend resizing by a jeweler
- Measures approximately 1/2"L x 3/4"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.