Lady Liberty never looked so good! This eye-catching pendant showcases the 1986 Statue of Liberty commemorative half-dollar in a silvertone bezel. Created in honor of the 100th anniversary of the dedication of the Statue of Liberty to the United States, it shows the statue standing proudly, overlooking the glowing New York skyline as the sun sets. Dangling from a sleek silvertone twisted herringbone chain, it's a statement making piece that adds a touch of patriotic pride to any ensemble. From UPM Global, LLC.
- Includes half-dollar pendant and chain
- Copper-nickel clad coin rests in a silvertone bezel; created in honor of the 100th anniversary of the dedication of the Statue of Liberty to the United States; silvertone twisted herringbone chain
- Chain secures with a lobster claw clasp
- Manufacturer's Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate measurements: Pendant 1-15/16" x 1-5/16" x 1/8"; Chain 24"L