14K/22K Gold 8" Solid Liberty Coin Bracelet with Gemstones 24.6g
Garnet or Swiss Blue Topaz.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- 22K yellow gold, 14K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Garnet 3.50 carats; Swiss Blue Topaz 3.40 carats
- 22K gold, 1/10-oz Liberty coins with Lady Liberty on front and four eagles on back; highly polished, textured border; coins have back-set tabs in 14K yellow gold; coins connected by fleur-de-lis links and four gemstone stations
- Coins minted by the US Mint
- Foldover clasp with figure-eight safety catch
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- 8" Fit: measures approximately 8"L x 3/4"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.