1.20 ct Tanzanite and 1/5 cttw Diamond Ring 1 4K White Gold
or 5 Easy Pays of $213.89
+ S&H and tax
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- 14K white gold
- Total tanzanite weight is approximately 1.20 carats
- Total diamond weight is approximately 1/5 carat; diamond weights are minimum weights
- Prong-set, emerald-cut tanzanite gemstone in the center with bead-set, round diamonds all the way around; cut-out rectangle encrusted with bead-set, round diamonds on each side of the center gemstone; diamonds down the shoulder of the ring; highly polished shank; open galleries
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 8, 10
- Measures approximately 3/8"L x 3/4"W
- Please allow seven business days to make and ship your item
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.