"As Is" Technique 10-pc Silicone Collapsible Bake& Carry Set
High performance. Formerly used only by the finest pastry chefs, silicone bakeware promotes even baking, then cools quickly once it's removed from its heat source to prevent carryover cooking. Naturally nonstick, the flexible silicone molds release baked goods quickly and efficiently--no broken cakes! Yet, they will not collapse during baking. Plus, because these silicone pans are equipped with sturdy steel rims, they remain rigid for easy handling. Take them directly from the oven to the freezer: these versatile silicone pans are also engineered to withstand extreme temperature changes.
Low maintenance. Impervious to denting, chipping, and rusting, this durable silicone bakeware set cleans up right in the dishwasher. In addition, the collapsible design allows convenient storage: the entire set collapses flat and stows within the baking board and carrying lid. Or, use the carrying lid to tote your goodies to the school bake sale or a family get-together. Available in a choice of fun colors, this bakeware collection also complements your existing Technique pieces.
It doesn't matter if you're tackling great-grandma's special banana bread recipe or just whipping up a store-bought cake mix. Either way, you'll do generations of family cooks proud when you put the latest technology to work in your kitchen with this 10-piece collapsible silicone set. From Technique(R) Cookware.
See K20139. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- Includes two 9" round pans, 8-1/2" brownie pan, six-cup Texas muffin pan, loaf pan with meatloaf insert, 15" x 11" baking mat, 12" x 8" toaster mat, 15" x 11" baking board, and plastic lid
- Nonporous surfaces resistant to absorbing odors and flavors
- Flexible nonstick silicone for easy food release
- Durable carbon steel frames encapsulated in silicone provide rigidity for ease of use
- Microwave, freezer, and top-rack dishwasher safe; oven safe to 450F
- Never clean with scouring pads or abrasives
- Cooking sprays not recommended
- Made in China