Conquer the cold--without surrendering your sense of style--in this luxurious puffer coat from Susan Graver. Outfitted with a modern design and on-trend silhouette, this coat makes a fashionable choice for any cold-weather activity--whether you're strolling through winter wonderlands or catching up with friends. And thanks to this remarkable value, it's the perfect gift to give or get!
Based on one of her best-selling puffer coats, Susan Graver has updated this popular look with a windguard to help keep the chill out--and mixed media fabrication to help keep the style in. A soft, faux fur-trimmed hood can be taken off and put back on for when you need a little less or a little more coverage. And the semi-fitted silhouette flatters with a faux-wool front panel, drawing the eye to the center so your true beauty can shine through. Winter style has never been so chic--and so affordable, too!
From Susan Graver.
See A260511. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- Fabrication: polyester blend
- Hardware: zipper and button front
- Black/Espresso: goldtone hardware
- Blue Sapphire/Charcoal/Bordeaux: gunmetal hardware
- Antique White: silvertone hardware
- Features: removable faux fur trimmed hood, faux leather trim lining, faux wool panel detail, two front pockets
- Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
- Length: missy length 31-5/8" to 32-15/16"; plus length 34" to 35-1/4"
- Content: shell back body/sleeves/front lower body 100% polyester; front upper body/side panels 88% polyester/10% rayon/2% spandex; patch face 100% polyurethane; back 100% rayon; faux fur trim is blend of modacrylic/acrylic/polyester; lining/fiberfill 100% polyester
- Care: machine wash, tumble dry
Tune in to QVC for Susan Graver Style
Saturday, March 3, 2018 from 4 – 5 p.m. ET
and Monday, March 5, 2018 from 9 – 10 a.m. ET
and Saturday, March 10, 2018 from 4 – 6 a.m. ET