Break out the updo and prepare to dazzle in these 14K yellow gold dangle earrings! The bold, pear-shaped opal cabochon gets an enchanting touch of sparkle from a prong-set gemstone.
Peruvian Pink Opal/Rhodolite, African Yellow Opal/Citrine, or Australian Opal Triplet/London Blue Topaz.
See J273591. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- 14K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Rhodolite 1.70 carats; Citrine 1.30 carats; London Blue Topaz 1.55 carats
- Australian Opal Triplet: rock base, Australian opal center, and glass top
- Pear-shaped opal cabochon; round, faceted, prong-set gemstone
- Inspired by the collection at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History's National Gem Gallery
- Post and clutch, for pierced ears only
- Measures approximately 1-1/4"L x 3/4"W
- Made in China