Something pretty practical has arrived this season--and it will help you keep up with the weather patterns for seasons to come. This Liz Claiborne New York anorak jacket features a water-resistant shell that has you covered in April showers or winter flurries. Raise the hood when you need more protection from the elements and then remove it in sunnier conditions. The gingham print lining of the hood and the quilting detail of the jacket enhances your look any time of year--making this outerwear you'll want to wear. From Liz Claiborne New York.
Original item is A272909. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- Fabrication: woven
- Features: water-resistant, quilting details, removable hood with gingham print lining, full front-zip closure, two front pockets, long sleeves
- Black/Blush/Light Gray/Vista Blue: nickeltone hardware
- Navy/Bayleaf Green: brasstone hardware
- Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
- Length: missy length 30-1/2" to 32-5/8"; plus length 33" to 34-3/4"
- Content: shell 100% polyester; lining 100% polyester
- Care: machine wash, tumble dry